No Pressure, No Selling – That’s Our Promise!
Our role is to guide you through the steps that must be completed before cremation can take place. Our straightforward package appeals to those individuals who “just want to be cremated”! Meaning, no service or ceremony. This basic package includes everything legally required for a direct cremation. Upon completion, your loved one’s remains are returned to in a resin plastic container. This container is suitable for burial in most municipality cemeteries.
Should you desire to purchase additional merchandise other than the basic package, you can view our online catalog here.
Families tell us, our merchandise is both high quality and affordable. Choices include: urns, flag cases, urn vaults, mini keepsake urns, cremation jewelry, fingerprint charms, custom memory glass orbs and pendants.
You are welcome to bring in your own merchandise for us to place the remains in. Should you elect to do this, please understand we can not be responsible for any damages or fitting issues.
7 Items That Should Be Discussed In A Cremation Arrangement Conference.
Most people are familiar with the term “cremation”, however, many of us have not made cremation arrangements. If you haven’t downloaded our free e-book 5-legal-requirements-before-cremation, now is the time. Many people assume cremation takes place immediately. This is a myth! Let’s be clear, cremation can NOT happen until signatures are acquired and information is gathered. This all takes place at the arrangement conference where a cremation authorization must be signed by the legal next of kin.
Below is the list that all cremation providers should review with the informant who is typically, the next-of-kin.
- Address questions and concerns.
- Adhere to the Federal Trade Commission requirements.
- Share service options. Meaning -what cremation package(s) is offered.
- Gather information for the death certificate, cremation permit, and signature for cremation authorization.
- Explain the cremation process.
- Set the expectation when the cremated remains will be returned.
- Discuss payment options.
Other questions typically revolve around:
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Social Security Survivor Benefits
- Department of Human Services Emergency Burial Relief
- Insurance Claim Processing
- Covid-19 government funeral assistance
- State of MI Victims Crime benefits.
While we can’t make your situation better, please know we can guide you in the right direction. Our team is here to help. Transparency is at the core of everything we do. We strongly encourage you to bringing a family member, friend or advocate along.